Electrical fatalities make up 10% of all deaths in the workplace. Learn how to protect yourself from the hazards of electricity. Course includes electrical theory, arc flash, blast, and protective measures, as well as common electrical violations in the workplace. The required amount of time to complete the course is dependent upon your knowledge of workplace safety, but we find that the average completion time is approximately 8 hours. You have up to six months to complete the course
• Supervisors with safety and health responsibilities.
• Safety Directors, managers, engineers, supervisors.
• Safety Inspectors and Safety Officers.
• Engineers (All Disciplines).
• Operations and Maintenance supervisors and foremen.
All levels of maintenance, electrical employees and specifically for persons who are working with high voltage electrical lines and equipment and HSE members
Unlimited Candidates: 1 Instructor
Initial Training: 1 Day
Knowledge and skills assessment