The Emergency First Aid at Work course is designed to train individuals and company staff that requires The Health and Safety Executive approved first aid at work training to meet the requirements of the First Aid at Work Regulations.
This course will provide all the required first aid skills necessary to manage a patient that is not breathing normally, is unconscious, bleeding or is ill or injured prior to the arrival of the emergency services.
HSE Trained Workplace First Aid
Initial Training: 6 hours
3 years from the date of completion
Students are assessed throughout the course by instructor observation of the essential skills. Annual Refresher Training is strongly recommended by First Aid International
• Essential Skills Guide
• Successful Completion Card
• Emergency Plan & Guidance Card
• Wall Certificate
• Course Evaluation and Statement of Understanding Form
Students will practice the essential skills in small groups and will apply these skills in scenario sessions during the course
• Students are assessed throughout the course by instructor observation of the essential skills
• Annual Refresher Training is strongly recommended by HSE